Eat Out Eat Well is operated in a number of Local Authorities across England. The managing organisation in each area may vary, with some areas managed by Trading Standards, Environmental Health and others by Public Health. A full list of current members can be found below:
- Bath and North East Somerset
- Buckinghamshire County Council
- Sussex Environmental Health Group
- Hampshire Environmental Health Group
- Medway Council
- Northamptonshire Council
- Cherwell District Council
- Suffolk County Council and Public Health
- Surrey County Council
- Wiltshire District Council
- Wokingham and West Berkshire Environmental Health
The Eat Out Eat Well scheme is promoted to eligible caterers whilst carrying out food hygiene or standards inspections or as a result of targeting promotion campaigns. All eligible caterers are welcome to contact their participating Local Authority to request to join the scheme at any time.
Caterers must be broadly complaint in relation to food hygiene and food standards matters. In relation to food hygiene this equates to a 3 on the Food Standards Agency food hygiene rating scheme.